10. Trying on countless mickey mouse ears.
9. Riding the teacups for the first time.
8. Watching the castle be lit up.
7. Seeing Kelsey love all of the Jimmy Neutron stuff at Universal Studios
6. Seeing my sisters bond in tears while watching fireworks as a song was playing about being home for Christmas.
5. Lots of free hot chocolate (at the perfect temperature) and lots of free cookies.
4. Meeting my favorite disney character Stitch!!!
3. Losing my cellphone Thursday night, searching everywhere for it, looking under this tree everytime I passed it thinking maybe I lost it while taking jumping pictures, praying a lot asking God for it, listening to the voice mail minutes before checking out that security found it Saturday night nowhere near the tree, but also nowhere near where I had actually walked the night I lost it, thanking God for giving back my cell phone even when I didn't deserve it.
2. Dance party with Goofy!
1. Hanging out with my sisters.