Thursday, February 26, 2009

Best Life

I have been getting this magazine in the mail called Best Life now for approximately a year and a half.  It comes directly to me with my correct name and address....creepy.  Each time I get it I contemplate why in the world I get it for a couple of minutes and then throw it directly in the trash.  From what I can tell, it is a magazine directed at men who are in the forties, working in the business world, care about their health, care about their style, care about being a good father.  I don't fit in any of those categories whatsoever. 

I keep thinking maybe it will stop coming because the subscription will have to end someday right...No, I feel like I am in the movie Groundhog day and the same day keeps happening over and over.  Ever since the June issue it has come with an envelope saying "This is your last issue," and then I get a little excited thinking I will never have to see it again.  But then the August issue had the same message, and the September, and the October and November and December....and I thought it's a new year, of course they will stop....Nope they have been coming faithfully and each time they have an envelope warning me this is my last issue.  



 

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Maybe you should start saving them to give to your husband someday when he's A) in his 40s, B)needing style tips C) desiring to be more business savvy or D)wanting to be healthier

Even as I say this... I can't see you marrying a man who would even think of consulting a magazine for any of those reasons... eh pitch 'em! ;)

kaci said...

you're great sarah!!!

Kelsey said...

maybe you should write them a letter.

i think mom would like that idea

momX5 said...

That is wierd!! here you get a free mag, it would have been nice to recieved one you actually like.

Kassie said...

you could call them and change your address to mom and dad's.

john said...

I am sure your mom would love a free magazine.