Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Obama

Yesterday after I took a short nap, I watched cnn for way too long.  During this time, I think I saw Obama sign the stimulus bill maybe ten different times.  I made two different observations as I watched the video footage over and over.  1. President Obama is left-handed.  2. I think he used about ten different pens to sign his name...slightly awkward.  Write one letter, switch pens, write the next letter, switch pens, and so on.  Do you think the person who gets one of those pens knows what letter in Obama's signature he wrote with it.  I think I would want the one that wrote the M....

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

i could have told you both of those points.
he probably signed with more then 10 different pens and he then gives them to people who helped with the bill.
it would be super awesome to get one of those pens.
Hoover, Truman, Ford, Reagan, H.W. Bush, and Clinton were all left handed.

kinsey said...

i am confident that kelsey looked up who was left handed and just didnt know it.

momX5 said...

I would not be susprise if Kelsey did know the fact about the pens. I think pol. sci. people like to know these sort of facts. They make great conversation starter in a wild arrangement of places. It also might scare off the scketchy person, who won't buy you a drink in the bar after he hears you state this information.