Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tuesdays...

Tuesdays are my Sabbath....the day I get away to rest. After running way fast the whole weekend from thing to thing and being way sleep deprived, Tuesdays have become such a blessing. I love them!

Why yesterday was so great....
I slept in. When I woke up, the sun was shining. I sat on my couch by my windows, open my door, turned off the heat and snuggled up with a blanket and my Bible. I had a great time of prayer and a great time of calming my mind and laying out my worries before God. I drove to Ankeny with my windows down and sunglasses on. It seriously felt like spring. I loved it! I met with a girl and we talked about God. My favorite thing to do. I challenged her a whole lot and was pretty blunt, but I know God is doing big things in her. Then I went to Des Moines again with my window down and sunglasses on. (I love Spring!) I had dinner with two great friends. They grilled. (Again I love Spring!) We had a blast talking and sharing our lives. I heard a couple of fun stories that made my night (actually probably made my week). Then I got to see another friend and see her beautiful new house. She gives the best hugs. Then I got to hang out at Barnes and Noble and end my night reading. I even had a reading buddy which was great.
I absolutely love Tuesdays.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

they say it is going to snow today.
... i'm excited

kaci said...

whoever they are must be wrong :)

kinsey said...

as i said before... i hate tuesdays.

momX5 said...

I loved tuesday too. good day for tv...Kaci I am waiting for your tax info.