Wednesday, February 4, 2009

wanderings

I should be in bed right now, but my mind is wandering in a thousand different directions and unfortunately none of those involve sleep.

Here are some of the wanderings of my mind tonight...
-There are only 9 more freshman groups left...that makes me incredibly sad.  I have loved my time being involved in Salt Company and now working for Salt.  It makes me really sad to think I will have to say good-bye to this stage of my life.

-I absolutely love my sister Kinsey and have been praying for her a whole lot these past few days.

-Minesweeper....I learned that if you click the right and left buttons on the mouse at the same time on a number that already has that many squares flagged, it clears the unflagged ones...(I promise that made sense in my head).  It's pretty amazing.

-God is trustworthy.

-Sunday I fell twice on the ice on my sidewalk in the same exact spot. 

-I've been challenged in my time alone with God to make it my ambition in life to know God and make him known.

-For the freshman group Valentine's social on Friday the 13th, we are putting on a murder mystery dinner theater called 'Who Killed Freddy Frashmin?"  I'm pumped about it.  Lance (the guys intern) is writing it and he's one of the most creative guys I know, so it should be sweet.  Afterwards we are having swing dancing lessons and an awesome dance party.  And we all know how much I love dance parties!!!  :)

2 comments:

momX5 said...

Kaci, I to can't sleep some nights. your life is a little more exciting than mine. I have been praying for all my kids. I just want everybody to be happy. It would be nice if everyone was rich too. Lets just do the happy thing for now. Your party sounds like fun..Keep doing what you are doing and you will keep shinning.

Kassie said...

the murder mystery party sounds like so much fun!

Mom maybe you should get a taste of Kaci's exciting life by staying with her over the summer ;)