Friday, April 17, 2009

day three at the hospital....

Today has been pretty uneventful....

I went to Ames for a quick two hours to shower, pack some new clothes, stop by the salt staff mtg for a quick thirty minutes. It was refreshing to experience the sunshine and beautiful weather!

I was reminded while in Ames how God has blessed me with so many wonderful people in my life. I know lots of people say this, but I really have been. I have so many people in my life who have offered to drop anything and help me out, who will sit and ramble about nothing for a good hour, so I can not think about things, who will make my mom's day and send her a balloon, who will send me encouraging emails and texts, who ask how my mom is but also ask how I am and really care about the answers....So yeah I'm blessed. Thank you God for such amazing people.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Its not one-sided, Kaci! You have blessed/are a blessing to more people than you could ever imagine! Praying for you, your mom, and your family! Love ya!