Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kassie's baby shower :)

Saturday Kassie had a baby shower in Minneapolis. Rene and I drove up to partake in the festivities. The whole day was an absolute blast...

Kassie and Rene :)


super cute twins jersey little graham got :)


I played shark with 5 little cuties for a good hour or so. They had just eaten dinner, so I made each of them promise not to throw up on me before I would let them climb on me. I guess I should have made them promise not to let go of any bodily functions because the littlest girl decided to fart on me when she was sitting on my shoulder inches from my face.

John's family...so cute :)

We rocked out to some Rock Band....

and then played dress up....These little kids had the largest collection of dress up clothes I have ever seen. It was pretty much amazing...

more dress up fun :)


Also I wish I would have taken a picture of it, but I have several witnesses for my proof. I beat John at Disney Trivia on the wii...

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

i'm jealous that you got to play dress up :(

Kassie said...

yea for beating john!