Sunday, September 20, 2009

A week in review....



This was not from this week, but oh well. Crystal, Christina and I went up to tailgate before the Iowa v ISU game. So much fun. I absolutely love these two women. Sadly ISU lost, but all was okay because we had some amazing breakfast burritos.



Friday night I went with Sylvia and Brian to Ankeny high school homecoming game. Random things learned from the night....
-Sylvia played the clarinet in high school. Her sophomore year she marched, but never played her instrument and that's about the time she realized she should quit.
-The varsity cheer squad is a whole lot more tan than the sophomore cheer squad. I have theories about this, but I will spare you.
-High school football is actually kind of fun to watch.
-I had several other observations, but I don't remember them, sorry to disappoint.



I stalked this older couple at the game. Seriously so cute when old people hold hands.





Sat. morning Sarah and I went to the Beaverdale Festival parade. My favorite mascot was by far the Great Clips shampoo bottle. Classic.






Saturday night ended with an amazing dinner with some amazing women (Tracy, Katie, Mikaela, Eve, and Carrie) . We went out to Bravo for Mikaela's birthday. Then we relived high school memories by taking senior photos out at the pond at Jordan Creek. We went to Blue Moon too. Dueling pianos, so much fun. I'm thinking during the Sloss Sister family vacation in a few weeks to Des Moines, IA this would be a fun addition that is if we can convince the little girls to skip out on Iowa's homecoming or we might have to postpone it until Christmastime.






3 comments:

Kassie said...

maybe we can convince them...

Kelsey said...

my favorite is when old people wear iowa tshirts.

Kelsey said...

um... skip homecoming? i would need a lot of convincing (or bribing)