Friday, September 25, 2009

links of the week

Falling in love with the Church
Derek Thomas brings me some conviction. "Something is terribly wrong when professing Christians do not identify with the church and love being a part of her. Something is wrong when professing Christians fail to be passionate about every aspect of the church and long to invest themselves in her, taking all that the church represents and does to heart."


107 miles
Did you know the farthest you can get from a McDonald's in the lower 48 states is 107 miles? I'm pretty sure the map on this page made me throw up just a little in my mouth.


When gmail is down...

Oh what should you do?

Wow

Winners in the inaugural British Wildlife Photography Awards.



1 comment:

Caroline said...

kaci...
why did I never know about this blog? thanks for the links and the insight!