Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dear Mr. Caribou Man (part 7)

Dear Mr. Caribou Man,
Today Caribou was extra busy and there were no seats by you.  It made me a bit sad.  Today you had a new friend join you.  I did not recognize him.  I overheard his name was Scott.  You and Scott wear the same hats.  Where does one go about purchasing a hat like that?

Today you were also sporting a lime green sweater.  Way to rock it and show your youthful side.

Then two more friends came and joined you.  You went and sat by them at a big table.  As you guys were walking over your Mayo friend waved at me.  It made my day.

Until tomorrow,
kaci


3 comments:

*Lesli* said...

Your blog should just be called Caribou or Caribou Man.

Kassie said...

I think Caribou man might be creeped out if you knew you were taking pictures of him.

kaci said...

i agree...yet i keep being a creeper