Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dear Mr. Caribou Man (part IIX)

Dear Mr. Caribou Man,
Every time I walk into Caribou and see you sitting back and reading your newspaper, I get really excited.  Okay I'm a nerd, but you probably know that by now.  I like when things are predictable in my life; it gives me this strange sense of comfort.  So that being said, I was glad to see you on Monday and today, but just a little sad to not see you on Tuesday.  But your friend, Mr. Mayo Man, was there so that brought me a little bit of comfort.

Oh and I almost forgot, you wore jeans today!!!!  It was strange.  I have never seen you in jeans in the four months I have stalked known you.  Hmmm...why today?  I wonder if you wore them for a special occassion of sorts...maybe tomorrow you will tell me.

Until tomorrow my friend,
kaci

No comments: