Monday, October 5, 2009

Dear Mr. Caribou Man



Dear Mr. Caribou Man,
Today you were at Caribou.  I was running a bit late and was scared I would miss you.  But I walk in and saw you relaxing back reading your newspaper.  I had a sigh of relief.  Mr. Caribou Man you were back in action.  I thought today would be the day.  I would say hello and ask how your weekend was going.  But then your friend came and you went and sat by him.  So I sadly didn't get the chance to say hi.
kaci

ps I promise I'm not creepy; I just wanted to show the rest of the world that you are real, so I took a creepy stalker photo with my phone.




3 comments:

*Lesli* said...

i love that you took the picture. and no one even dared you to!

Miss Becker said...

Wait... how did you post this blog at 6:30??? I'm confused...

Kassie said...

You are crazy.