Monday, October 19, 2009

Jess

I have a coworker, Jess, who really wants me to write a blog about her. 

This is my ode to her (yep it doesn't rhyme nor is it that clever, sorry this is all the creativity I have)...

So you're in a relationship
But you're in denial.

You like to say your non-relationship
is like a rhombus
But we all know it relates more to a stove.

You have 30 things you want to do before you are 30
You have 14 months today
That is 426 days.

I will be your cheerleader
Go fight win...
Well for most of them.

You live with your mom and grandma
What an interesting mix
Your eyes often see scary things.

I'm glad you sit near me
And I get to be your relationship counselor.

You make me smile
the end.

1 comment:

*Lesli* said...

clever. i wonder if i should blog about Jess too. that could be scary.