Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday Evening Blog

So I thought I'd join Elizabeth for her Saturday Evening Blog Post. The first Saturday of every month she invites interested bloggers to link to one their posts from the previous month, whichever post they liked best. It could be their most popular post, most linked to post, or just something they think is fun.

I decided to link to my post about my blow your face away God moment. Looking back at that night, still blows me away.  When I was ready to give up, when I was done running the race, when I had decided to live in hopelessness, God said 'no.'  Even though I was pushing him away, He held onto me tightly, showing me the truth I needed to believe and gently opened my eyes to it.

So now you should go and read some other amazing blog posts that other people posted for the Saturday Evening Blog Post.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

that's pretty cool.
I just went through my past blog entries and realized none of them really have a point.

... i should probably work on that.