Saturday, October 3, 2009

uninspired

I am uninspired today. 

I have a feeling the twitter has ruined my blog posting abilities (not that they were ever that great to start with.)  I no longer think to myself 'oh that would be a good blog post,' but I now think 'how can I fit that into 140 characters.'

I hung out most of the day with my dad and cousin Jacob.  We picked apples at a random farmers house, canned some salsa, picked lots of gourds and pumpkins, went on a really long drive down gravel roads I've never been down before (classic dad move.)

Jacob and I also rocked out on some wii fit action.  I fell in love.  It is tempting to start saving up for a wii and the wii fit bundle for winter time.  But not tempting enough.  There are plenty of other things I need to buy with $300 before I could invest in a wii.  (That just reminded me of my desire to do Farell's extreme bodyshaping, maybe I'll save up for that and do that in Jan, that is a more tempting way to spend $300.)

Kassie will be back in Iowa on Friday!!!  Kelsey, Kinsey, Kassie and I will all be enjoying Miley Cyrus together.

I've saved up enough money to buy over-priced running shoes.  I'm hoping this will help with my knees throbbing in pain once I hit the 8 mile mark.  But here's the thing if I invest in these, I need to make it worth it.  By paying way too much for shoes, I definitely am going to make myself run at least through the end of December.  This is a really scary thought.   


Sorry about the lame and uninspired post, but I warned you.     

3 comments:

*Lesli* said...

no worries. i posted my uninspired blog post last week. apparently it's going around. except for your sister. she always has something to post. i envy her right now.

Kelsey said...

i hope by sister you mean me...
yeah, what can i say. I rock at this whole blogging thing.

*Lesli* said...

i do...i mean you. i had a brain fart with the "k" names....