Friday, November 6, 2009

Dear Mr. Caribou Man (part XIII)

Dear Mr. Caribou Man,
Today my sister, Kassie, was in town, so she wanted to go stalk meet you.  Sadly, you weren't there.  She was bummed because she came all the way from Florida to hang out with her awesome sister meet you. Yet she didn't get to...sad day.  Luckily both Mr. Embittered Man and Mr. Pastor Man were there.  Mr. Pastor Man was rockin' his typical green sweater and Mr. Embittered Man was rocking his typical black vest.

Apparently Mr. Embittered Man had a hard weekend because Kassie heard him say 'All I want is someone to cuddle.'  I have a feeling having someone to cuddle is not going to solve all of any of his life problems.  That is just a hunch though.

Monday and Tuesday I have a training again, so hopefully I will see you on Wednesday.  I will anxiously await.
Until then,
kaci

No comments: