Friday, November 13, 2009

Dear Mr. Caribou man (part XV)

Dear Mr. Caribou Man,
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday you weren't at Caribou.  My heart is sad.  You missed out.  The three Mr. Movie Men where there, no worries.

Here's a picture of two of them a couple of weeks ago:


















Today they were hanging out at the table.  Talking about all the deep artistic things of the world....


















Okay I admit this picture is a bit creepy.  I tried to be sneaky, but I don't know how well that one worked out.  My favorite thing about the three Mr. Movie Men are that they look like men who would be really into movies and they look like men who would care about the tax credit given to movies produced in Iowa and I love the fact that I have heard them on multiple occasions talk about the tax credit.  And the icing on the cake is that a few weeks ago I heard them talking about a rally they were organizing to save the tax credit.  These men are passionate about their movies.

Hopefully I will see you soon Mr. Caribou Man,
kaci jo


p.s. I also love how the Mr. Movie Man with glasses always gets his diet coke.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

i love that you have turned into an "old person" stalker.