Monday, December 14, 2009

Dear Mr. Caribou Man (Part XVII)

Dear Mr. Caribou Man,
I feel like it has been so long since we have had good bonding time.  My schedule has been out of whack.  It been a couple of weeks since I have been able to spend every morning at Caribou.  I have hopes that the consistency will soon return, but then comes Christmas and New Year's.  So I hope to see you again everyday come Jan. until then I will be satisfied with my once a week appearances by you.

Today you were there when I got there.  My observation of today is it was the first time I have not seen you wear your trendy brown shoes.  You were wearing boots (very good idea by the way.)  They were work boots; they didn't really go with the trendy old man outfit you were sporting, but I think the look will grow on me.  Maybe you will be there tomorrow morning and maybe I'll get a picture to show the world.

Until later,
kaci

No comments: