Monday, December 7, 2009

hmmm

Two of my sisters, Kelsey and Kassie, named their last blog post with just a sound. I feel like that is totally appropriate.

blah

hmmm

sigh

ugh

I feel them all right now.  They actually probably describe the thoughts in my head better than words ever could.

It's hard because we have known it was coming for so long, and I always thought that would make it easier.  But it hasn't.  It's weird she went to the hospital last weekend, spent a night, was released.  Her being released gave me a sigh of relieve.  A sigh that maybe we would have a bit more time.  Then less than 24 hrs later, she passes away.  That sigh was but momentary.

I still want to cry a lot.  I still do cry a lot.

Today cleaning out her room, seeing Christmas presents she bought, seeing unopened books she meant to read...it sucked.

1 comment:

Kassie said...

I thought it would some how be easier too, but it isn't. today i made it until 2 w/o crying though... a step in the right direction i guess.