Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cool contest I found to win free groceries for a year

"I like to enter contests. Whenever I see a drawing for anything, I will take the extra 20 seconds and fill out an entry form. I used to always fill them out twice, once with my name and once with my mom's. Which once led to my mom getting a call from the Ames Hy-Vee telling her she won a twenty pound turkey. The twenty pound turkey though is probably the only thing I have ever actually won with any sort of value. So in honor of my mom, I continue to enter pointless contests that I will most likely never ever win, but why not try, cause someone has to win."
Hey, I just entered this contest on Cozi.com to win free groceries for a year. All you have to do is put in your email address.

Even if you don’t enter, please click the link to help me win. (I get an extra entry for telling you.) Thanks!

No comments: