Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dear Mr. Caribou Man (part XXIV)

Dear Mr. Caribou Man,
Again today you failed to show.  If I don't see you soon, I will have to sadly replace you.  Today I may have met  the newest candidate for your replacement.  His name is Dwayne.  That's a pretty great name.  (Which makes me think about how I still don't know your name.)  Dwayne has been retired for 7 years.  He was a pastor for a 1st Baptist Church in Johnston.  He has his MSW and is very interested in Social Work.  He's on the board for the Salvation Army and for a ranch in Arizona that works with mentally challenged adults.  He also sold me on an author.  I've already purchased the guys book, so I'll have to tell you about it once I read it.

Mr. Caribou Man you should beware.  Dwayne seems like some pretty stiff competition.

Hopefully I will see you tomorrow,
kaci

No comments: