Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No Junk Food Jan.

No Junk Food Jan. is officially over!

Overall I did pretty good.  I did fail a couple of times. I had chips at a mexican restaurant, had pizza when our electricity went out at work and I couldn't heat up my lunch, and had a cinnamon roll.  I would say overall that it was a success.

I never really thought I ate that much junk food, but now I know how much I really do consume.  It was hard, but I'm glad I did it.  It makes me much more aware of the junk I am putting into my body.

Now here is the question....Do I stop drinking soda all together?  Since July I haven't had any caffeine, but since NJFJ I haven't had any soda...Should I continue this soda free life or go back to only diet caffeine free soda?  Now these are the big questions in life.

1 comment:

Kassie said...

(as promised):

Don't start back on diet soda!!! If you are going to reintroduce soda please introduce regular soda on an irregular basis.