Wednesday, March 31, 2010

gone

Today was a sad day.  I found myself on the brink of tears several times.

Mourning isn't fun.  Not fun at all.  Especially cause it creeps up at the most random times.

I've officially decided I think holidays are the most awkward events in my family.  This Easter will be the first Easter without an uncle, my grandma, my grandpa, and my mom.  Weird.

Our family will still partake in the normal gathering at the grandparents' house with the ham and Easter egg hunt.  Yet the people who lived in that house will be gone.

My mom is gone.

That makes me sad.  Today.  A lot.    

4 comments:

ben.cuentas said...

Savor , reflect, be human, give thanks, keep sharing, and gambol about

Crystal Becker said...

Praying. Love you.

kinsey said...

that's exactly how i felt today too. exactly.

Kelsey said...

and now i'm sad... not a good feeling at all.