Wednesday, March 17, 2010

weekends are my sundaes with cherries on top

My weekend review
(I know you have all been anxiously awaiting.)

Friday
granite city
great conversation
game night
new friends
old friends
ice cream
more laughter

Saturday
meeting with brandon
omaha car ride
leaky water pump
no go omaha
off to perry
get backup car
rockin' line dancing
four amazing women

Sunday
car will not start
church service at westwind
z'mariks lunch with friends
try to start car
back to granite city
good beer, good food
foam swords in driveway
try to start the car
successfully start the car
so so much laughter



1 comment:

Kassie said...

Sounds like a nice weekend. Right now I have a baby boy who wants to go to sleep but I want to keep him up the 12 additional minutes until John gets home...