Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dear Mr. Caribou Man (part XXX)

This is part of my series Mr. Caribou Man.  To check out more click here.


Dear Mr. Caribou Man,
It has been such a long time since I have written you.  This morning you were at Caribou.  It always makes me smile.  You sat kiddy corner to me in the soft chairs.



I sat their innocently reading and you said to me "brr I'm cold."  So you got up and sat by me!!!



I would like to say you wanted to move because you wanted to talk to me, but in reality I think you were actually cold.  (Though there were four other open chairs you could have sat at, but you sat by me!)

We had a good conversation.  Talked about the painting of lines on Ingersoll and how you thought the traffic will be crazy reducing it down to two lanes (rather than four) and adding a bike lane.  We also talked about your job with the city back in the day.  Though you had told me about that before.  You told me about how you wished you won the lottery every day when you worked that job.  You also told me about how you love going to Prairie Meadows.  How you walk to Caribou each day to get exercise.  How you have to go home and clean your deck cause it is spring cleaning time.

Thank you Mr. Caribou Man for another day that you brought a smile to my face.

Until tomorrow!
Kaci





1 comment:

TabithaVenasse said...

Haha I love random regulars at places who strike up conversation with you.