Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dear Mr. Caribou Man (part XXXII)

Dear Mr. Caribou Man,

I know you have been anxiously awaiting what I did yesterday.  This is what I ended up doing.  Since she was walking around Caribou, in the middle of the place, I didn't want to tell her right in the middle that she had toilet paper hanging from her pants.  I made the split second decision to tell her coworker to tell her because she could take her to a back room and tell her.

I just thought it would have been awkward to tell her in the middle and then she feels like she has to pull it out in front of everyone.  Also I know if I was just drinking my coffee and I saw a customer go up to an employee and whisper in their ear, I would watch the interaction (cause I love to people watch) and thus notice the toilet paper that I may not have noticed before.  This way I felt less people would be watching and notice the toilet paper.

And just so you know, I was going to make sure she found out no matter what.  It never even crossed my mind not to say anything.

Until tomorrow,
Kaci

No comments: