Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday Evening Blog Post



One of the blogs I follow the first Saturday of the month host THE SATURDAY EVENING BLOG POST!
This is where bloggers gather on the first Saturday of each  month to share their latest and greatest blog posts!  I am participating.  You should go check out others best posts of the month here.

This month I've started a weekly letter to my mom column.  I've loved them all, but favorite, of course, was sharing my engagement story to her. 

I feel like April was a month marked by mourning and through that God has revealed more of who I am as a child of his.  God has taught me that I am That Girl and that being That Girl is 100% okay.   

2 comments:

TabithaVenasse said...

Hey Kaci jo, wanted to let you know there's an award waiting for you over on my blog :)

kaci jo said...

Thanks so much!