Sunday, June 27, 2010

27 days...

Yes I have a countdown.  That is really only because of two reasons though.  One, my friend, Crystal, made me a sex it up calendar which is a countdown till the days I get married.  Two, our wedding website has a countdown on the bottom.  And just so you all know I had to just look at the website to see how many days were left to title this blog post.

On Wed. I'll be officially moved out of Sarah's place.  I will be homeless for 24 days.  Well, not really homeless, just a bum who is couch jumping from friends' places and my dad's place.  I will be living out of two clothes baskets while all of my other stuff is sitting at Ryan's waiting for me to move in.

This is becoming oh so real.  And I think I like it.

4 comments:

Ella said...

Love this.

Bouncing around isn't so bad when in the end you know where you will end up will make you the happiest you have ever been!

Good luck!

cindy said...

You can come down here we will house you!!!

cindy said...

As a cyber stalker I am getting tired of the same post. You only have 13 days left now :)

ben.cuentas said...

seriously? c'mon...that sucks rubbin it in my face....
you are a horrible person...
ps
jk