Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Censored

Today is one of those days that I have a 1,000 (well that is probably a bit of an exaggeration) different blog post swirling around my mind.  Yet I feel like I can't write about half of them and the half I can write, I need pictures and my slow computer does not want to cooperate.

I definitely wish that I had an anonymous blog out there that I could rant and rave on and soak up complete stranger's wisdom.  Sadly I don't.  So I will keep all of these blog posts inside my head and continue to exhaust myself with thinking too hard.

4 comments:

Small Town Girl said...

And THAT is why I have a blog that most of my family and friends don't know about. Good luck to ya!

Meg said...

I feel this way almost daily! I have to constantly remind myself that my name is attached to the words I write.

Love ur blog and best wishes on your happy marriage!

*Lesli* said...

AMEN! I've seriously thought about starting one. I even have the title...

Jenni Schwartz said...

Lesli, I maintain that I will find this "anonymous blog".

Kaci, I will find yours too if you start one.

P.S. I already have one. :)