Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happiness Project

A Joy Filled Weekend off in the Middle of Nowhere

climbing trees with my husband

Seeing a couple in love attempt their first dip.

Hiking around on the farm, posing for pics.

I love this man.

I love these women.

Oh the men of Beardenzia...

Love




People who at least pretend they are 100% okay with my zealous photo taking

Nerf Guns provide the perfect entertainment anytime, anywhere


Seriously they are perfect for each other.


This weekend and the memories are priceless and exactly what my soul needed.






Photobucket

9 comments:

From Tracie said...

Tree climbing is fun at any age!

Those Nerf gun pictures are hilarious. So serious.

Sue said...

Looks like great fun with great friends!

=)

Dana at StrawberryTart! said...

So much fun! Thank you for visiting my blog!

Kassie said...

fun pics kaci. thanks for adding my linky... I didn't notice and then I added myself again. ;) silly me.

I Wonder Wye said...

Looks like a fun weekend! It's romantic when couples still dip and kiss like that when married!

Carrie said...

Looks like you had a great week-end! After 10 years of marriage, my heart still stops when hubby dips me - very romantic! :-)

leigh said...

That looks like so much fun!

*Lesli* said...

awesome pictures. especially the sexy shirtless men.

lauren said...

looks like a really fun weekend. thanks for the comment, it was encouraging that it's worth it to get rid of caffeine addiction.