Thursday, November 25, 2010

thankfulness

As the week of Thanksgiving popping up everywhere are your cheesy blog post about how thankful people are and I will not disappoint.

I'm so thankful for this man.




I feel blessed (I know another cheesy word, but it describes it the best) to call him my husband.  He loves Jesus more than he loves me.  He strives to become a godly leader for our family.  He's willing to do all the laundry.  He randomly brings me flowers a lot.  He enjoys to plan surprise dates.  He's on board with my dream to be foster parents.  He'll let me just cry in his arms and I don't have to explain why.  When we run together, he runs at my pace rather than the 8 minute miles he could do and never ever complains about it.  He lovingly shares the gross things about me so that I could be made more holy too.  He never complains about me wanting to take 100 pictures.  He'll warm up the car in the morning.  He always opens my door for me.  He loves playing board games with me.

I could go on and on but I will spare you all.


Happy Thanksgiving friends!  
 

1 comment:

Emily said...

hey we wanna do foster care too. Maybe we could work the buddy system.