Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kleenexes

I haven't posted in a long while and I'm starting to hear about it from multiple people.

******
My life has boiled down to this....
I seem to have had a cold for the two months that involves constant sneezing and a very drippy nose.  I've gone through more kleenexes these two months than I have in the last five years combined.  I'm 100% blaming my lack of blogging on this.  I only seem to have motivation to do the very basics in life and then sleep a lot.  Blogging unfortunately does not rank up there with playing Dominion.
******
My sister, Kinsey, is officially a Floridian who doesn't blog now.
******
Kelsey came back to Iowa for Christmas.  It was great to see her extremely photogenic face again.  Here's to hoping that she still lives in DC next year, so Ryan and I can vacation there very cheaply.
******
I just realized this Christmas I took zero pictures.  Oops.  So sorry blog friends you get to see no pictures of the first married Christmas I experienced.    

2 comments:

Kassie said...

I was thinking about blogging about how I am the only sister who blogs. :)

Kelsey said...

I'll forgive you for your lack of blogging