Monday, January 31, 2011

No Junk Food January Completed!!!

Well it is almost completed, tomorrow morning it will be 100% completed.

I would say overall No Junk Food January was a success.  I had one birthday cupcake for a friend but without the frosting.  Other than that I don't think I had any slip-ups at all.

I love NJFJ because it makes me much more aware about what I eat and more specifically what I snack on especially at work.  At times it was uber hard to pass up on the amazing looking day old Starbuck's pastries we get at work every week.  (Seriously they look so delicious, but at 350-500 calories a piece, they are definitely junk food.)

So now Ryan and I are onto Home TV Free February....

For the whole month of February our TV will be unplugged. That means no Netflix, Wii, Xbox.  We'll see how this goes....

2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm so impressed! Way to go, Kaci! And I love the Home TV Free February idea -- good luck. I hope you keep posting on your progress. And you picked a short month to not watch TV, only 28 days - just sayin'. ;-) I don't know if I could do that -- Amazing Race starts again soon... You & Ryan are an inspiration!

Our Great Adventure said...

I think you might actually not like being distracted by the t.v. We don't have one and love how we spend our time in other ways!