Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What do I want?

I'm not much of a goal setter.  I know goal setting is a healthy and good thing to do, but it doesn't happen in my life very often.  I do love a goal when it is doubled with a healthy amount of competition.

I find myself pondering what do I want this year to bring.  On December 31st, 2011 what do I want to look back and see?

 I want to see someone who has loved the Lord more than anything, who has sought out him and been obedient.  I want to see someone who has loved and respected their husband and been his helpmate.  I want to see someone who has loved and served those around them.  I want to see someone who is self controlled.  I want to see someone who is still broken and dependent on God.  I want to see more of Jesus and less of me.

I can only do this with God.  I plead for this.  God help me become this woman.      

 

No comments: