Monday, June 27, 2011

Crystal and Ben are Married!!!

Once upon a time my freshman year of college, I decided it was about time to start making new friends.  I went into Crystal's room and my life was forever changed.  She was the first Christian friend I ever made.  We have walked through joys, heartache, pain, sickness, sadness, excitement together.  It was beyond a blessing to be able to stand up for her at her wedding and now walk through this new journey with her.





 







I love Crystal and Ben Bobier and am so excited to continue to live life with them.  

2 comments:

Miss Becker said...

This made me cry.

I love you Kaci Jo... and I am sooo soo blessed to have had you standing up with me.

Love,
Crystal Bobier (ooo.. that's weird)

Jenni Schwartz said...

I think we DID wear the same dress this weekend! Only mine was black!