Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Beach Ball Club

I have four women in my life that I am forever blessed by--Crystal, Christina, Sylvia and Sarah.  I don't even know where to start describing them. They all have screwed up in the their lives. They have all failed.  They have all fallen down.  They all know that Jesus' blood covers us.  They all live for him.  They still screw up and mess up, yet they strive to know Jesus more.  They strive to daily live so others know and love Jesus more.

We get together at least once a month and lay out the dirty secrets we hide, that we are ashamed of.  We pray for each other.  We seek God together.  We encourage one another.  We are blessed by one another.

When we meet we know the others will ask how we are doing.  Not just how we are doing, but really HOW are we doing.  And they will listen.  They want to hear my heart, they want to know my joys and my heartaches.

These women are unbelievable gifts that I am amazed that God has given me.

No comments: