Sunday, April 1, 2012

Beautiful Memories

Two years ago today a man decide to get down on one knee and ask me to be his wife.  (If you want to read the story, click here)

Wow, what gift God gave me.  I had no idea at that time the journey God would take us on together.  New mountains to climb and valleys to trudge through.  But God knew this man would make me more like Jesus.  God would use this man to show me how to love my Jesus in a new way.  God would use this man to show me my selfishness.  God would use this man to teach me to be unashamed to run after my dreams. God would use this man to learn about commitment.  God would use this man to bring me smiles often.  God would use this man to teach me to open up and share my heart.  God would use this man to teach me to trust in new and beautiful ways.

There is no one else I would want to run this race with.

No comments: