Thursday, April 5, 2012

forgotten thanks

I have two younger sisters who are amazing.  They are two women who surrendered their freedom in their late college years/right out of college years to serve my mom.   They moved away from their friends and lived their live responding to a bell that our mom hung tightly to.  I am forever grateful for their sacrifice.  Thank you, Kelsey and Kinsey.

I was rereading an email our mom sent and saw this....


I t is amazing how fast a person life can change in just 6 months.  I am  so proud of my kids for helping me out as much as they have. I am should they all thought they would not have to worry about these things until they were in their 40's or 50's. taking care of a sick parent when you are 20 something.  they have done a good job, it is hard to believe that your kids are adults. Kelsey and Kaci talked to the O2  man about the vent like they have been around them their whole life.
 
 The changing of the guard is this week, Kelsey is headed back to Iowa city to finish her education.  Kinsey is head to home for the fall semester, she will be living at home and going to Iowa state for one semester .Did I mention how much I love my kids. God was so good to me.

3 comments:

Actuary Mom said...

:) I like this.

kinsey said...

:)

Cindy said...

What a wonderful mom and wonnderful sisters. You truly are blessed!