Saturday, May 5, 2012

Changes

I love changes* in my life. I am one who is an adventurer. I'm always looking forward to the next journey in life. I love changes at work. I love changes in my personal life. I love changes in my routine.

I love the newness when things change. I love the new challenges it brings, the new relationships that are formed, the new routines that are set.

The biggest challenge I find is balancing contentment with the excitement of new adventures. Balancing the joy of change in my life with joy of the moment I'm in right now.

Someday I pray I'll figure out this balance and what that looks like in my life.



*I'm not pregnant

1 comment:

Laura said...

Considering that more and more people have been announcing their pregnancy lately, I'm glad you shared the "*" clarification. :)